Last Updated: August 23, 2011
3. Corporate Identification & Trademarks All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Douglass Interior Products, Inc. and its partners and licensors used herein (including without limitation: Douglass Interior Products, Inc., the Douglass Interior Products, Inc. corporate logo, and the associated designs and logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Douglass Interior Products, Inc. or its affiliates, partners or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this website, without Douglass Interior Products, Inc. ‘s prior written consent. The use of the Marks on any other website or networked computer environment is not allowed. You may not use the Marks as a “hot” link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance.
6. Links to Third Parties This website contains hyperlinks to other websites controlled by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not imply endorsement by Douglass Interior Products, Inc. of, or any affiliation with, or endorsement by, the owner of the linked website. Douglass Interior Products, Inc. is not responsible for the contents or use of any linked website, or any consequence of making the link.
7. Access and Interference You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the website for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the website; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website.
8. Your License to Us If You submit Content to us, you grant Douglass Interior Products, Inc. a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Content throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereafter discovered. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” in those materials have been waived. We may from time to time monitor, review and, in our sole discretion, modify or delete any Content you submit to us however, we are not obliged to do so. Please do not submit or transmit any Content that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or might in any other way violate any law. You are solely responsible for any Content you submit to us.
9. User Registration To obtain full access to the Sites, you may be required to complete a registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and such use shall be deemed to be use by you. You will ensure that all use of your account fully complies with these Legal Terms and Conditions of Use. Transfer of the account by you to any other person or entity is prohibited.
10. United States Only All materials on our Sites are provided solely for the purpose of promoting our services in the United States and their territories, possessions and protectorates. We make no claim or representation that the materials on our Sites are appropriate or available for use in those states/provinces where Baley Roofing or its affiliates are not currently licensed. If despite these conditions, you use our Sites from outside the United States, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
11. No Warranty Your use of and browsing of this website are at your own risk. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR website, EVERYTHING ON THE website AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS website, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS website FOR ANY PURPOSE. Douglass Interior Products, Inc. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE website OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
13. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Douglass Interior Products, Inc. and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of these terms by you or your authorized users, or in connection with the use of the website or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message or information on this website by you or your authorized users or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
14. Force Majeure Neither Douglass Interior Products, Inc. nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
17. Entire Agreement These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and Douglass Interior Products, Inc. and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
18. Copyright Notice All text, images, animation, videos, music, sounds, website design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2011, Douglass Interior Products, Inc..